Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3-19-13

This week has been a rather interesting one.  I had class scheduling this week so I told Jon I would be late to the meeting.  After getting my pin I went to the meeting for them to meet and leave to go take a picture of the winner of the first tickets.  The meeting lasted 20 minutes.  I then meet with Ben on Saturday after my dr's appointment.  We went through and checked to see if anymore pictures or information about the films or speeches had been sent in.  This took about an hour to an hour and a half. We found that we did not have any pictures for Another Mans Treasure so I contacted Joey.  Before I contacted Joey we tried to find the video on Vimeo.com only to find out it had been deleted a few days prior.  After that Ben and Myself created a page about the lounge where Matt will be performing.  Ben showed me how to link the two pages together and then we tested the link.  This took about 10 minutes.  That is all for this week.  You stay classy blogger nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment