Monday, April 22, 2013

DVD So Far.....

Wow this has been a monstrous task. So today I finalized all a few of the menu samples for class tomorrow (This took about 4 hours).  Myself and Ben Blevins meet with Andre Silva for about 30 minutes.  Andre was awesome enough to make a demo sample so we could reference it for making the others.  After the meeting Ben had to go to work and I went back to the editing lab.  I worked from 5-920 today making the menu's.  Tomorrow after class I am going to try to compress everything and link them to the dvd.  I am guessing this will take about 2-3 hours.    On saturday I spent 6 hours going through the webpage deleting and updating pages to make it look post festival.  My group had a meeting on thursday with out me.  Ben Blevins said that he said I was in class and it wouldn't matter.  I called a meeting for friday thursday night, because friday was our normal meeting day.   Joey gladly came to the meeting on friday and informed me of what was going to be done.  I took over the webpage part and became an Admin on the public facebook page to do a little cleaning.  All in all that is all folks.    Next semester I want all the dvd menu's and artwork and everything besides the footage done before the festival.  I feel this will make the post festival time easier on everyone.  All we will need to do is edit the footage and we can send the footage off within a week of the festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment