Monday, February 18, 2013

2-18-12

During this week myself and Ben meet at my apartment for about an hour to post the new sponsor logos on the page.  We had technical difficulties and could not get the images to appear, but the links for the images do work.  We are going to consult Jon and see if he can help us out.  I have continued to read my online book and as of right now I am on page 50.  I have found a better coding for dummies book that I will buy in march.  I feel this book has better examples and will help me find how to do better design aspects of coding.  I spent about 3 hours on saturday and sunday watching the films taking notes.  Today I went through and re watched some of the films and graded all.  It took about 3 hours.  I also picked up the movie tickets from Carmike and will bring them along with the purses I mentioned last class.  Next weekend I am going to spend my saturday working on coding and any other projects that come up during the week.  I am going to see if Ben can meet up with me and work together on the webpage/ fix the problems we had this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment