Sunday, February 24, 2013

week of 2-24-13

During this week I have watched and scored all films.  It took me about 4 hours over 2 days.  I have sent a equipment request form in to pick up the equipment we will need for the 90's night this thursday. Planning the equipment took about 20 mins to put on the form and submit.  During our meeting on Friday I copied the regional contacts from the old excel worksheet to our google docs spreadsheet so we would be able to use it easier next year.  The coping of the 380 or so contacts took about 30 minutes.  I will when we receive the information and art for the films selected meet with Ben Blevins over spring break and put that information on the site as soon as we get it. I inquired to the photography club as Jon instructed i do.  My fiancé is a member and said they charge $20 an hour.  I went on the new Word Press site and and played around after I logged in.  I explored where everything was and how it was put in.  I am going to like Word Press more than the old program. I spent about an hour going over the site.  That is all that I can think of right now.  It has been a busy weekend.  I am looking forward to the party this Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment