Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cucalorus Film Festival

During this past weekends film festival I went and say the Trigger Happy Bunny Shorts.  I really enjoyed them.  My favorate of the 4 was Nate Daniels film Jack to the Future and a film called The Guy Who's Fucking Your Girlfriend.  I found them really funny.  I did not really think Author and the Bunny's was funny, but it was really well put together.  I also saw the movie Holy Motors, and I did not like it.  I really just thought the movie had no point.  I really Liked the documentary by Dr. Shannon Silva It's a Girl Thing.  I really enjoyed the animation that was used in the story.  The use of expert interviews and then children interviews also worked really well.  My group also made a film called Oliver's Nom.  I think people really liked it.  Check it out.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j8o5fJ1NDs

No comments:

Post a Comment