Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Position for Slender man JR.

I am the producer for Kyle's film Slender man.  I am in charge of getting the equipment checked out, location forms, talent forms and a budget.  I am getting the location form for the Wild flower Reserve at UNCW tomorrow.  For the other locations we are using apartments that members of the crew live in.  I will have those individuals sign for the location.  I have submitted and been approved for the equipment.  I will have lots of talent release forms ready for the days of shooting.  I have created a budget and submitted it to the director to post on his blog.  I will also be the sound designer.  I tried to get the H4N but was denied.  I will just use the boom and headphones to make sure we get the best sound ever.  Stay tuned more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment