Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Wild Card Idea

For my wildcard film I wanted to make a narrative that I had been working on the idea for a while.  I wanted to tell the story of a couple on a blind date.  I wanted the two characters to be pons for a serial killer who will kill them if they do not do what he says.  I was not going to do the stereotypical serial killer demands.  I was going to make it funny.  Make it when they are on the date the guy cannot say his name.  The woman who loves her dog cannot talk about her dog.  During the meal I was going to have the serial killer send them text messages saying what random funny things to do.  Like dine and ditch.  Order weird drinks and foods.  Say random things to waiters and do random things like eat pasta without using a fork by just face first into the plate.  That was my idea.  I think I will make this movie late on in my free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment